Agnostic.com

2 1

The doubt was cast on another thread regarding the level of US covid deaths. It has suddenly occurred to me that recent revelations by a Pfizer employee may explain why the US may have such a high death rate?

Pfizer admits it ‘engineered’ new Covid mutations [rt.com]

Has Pfizer been further testing the efficacy of their mutations on US citizens?

See also discussion at "'CDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidance After FDA Makes Change
The Centers for Disease Control and ...
".

Ping @DBair., @MizJ, @Jolanta, @Mischl, @Flyingsaucesir, @FrostyJim

FrayedBear 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looking at the statistics from several insurance companies in US, NZ, Au, Brit, it is apparent that the death and health care claim rate has seen a dramatic increasing rise since 2020.
Alarming is the fact that the death/ health care claim rate is not confined to any one demographic sector.

The US death rate has been higher than European nations due largely to the fact that obesity makes nearly all common illnesses worse. The common cold, the flu, a person's risk of diabetes, etc. Governments were incentivizing hospitals for deaths listed as "Covid" deaths, but it was the fatties and older folks that saw the real brunt of the deaths, and they 100% always take the biggest hits in every flu outbreak.

I'm not surprised seeing how much nasty greasy orange cheese you seem to like to melt onto everything. I frequently wonder if it explains President Trump's real & caricature colouration!

@FrayedBear
Fat people hate to hear the facts about being fat.

@CourtJester I've been prone to obesity since 6 months enforced bed at age 7 followed by medical orders not to exercise & daily take large quantity of penicillin every day. Fortunately refusal to comply from age eleven on the exercise & about twelve on the penicillin saw some improvement in body mass. Teenage alcoholism followed by a lifetime until about 12 years ago reluctance to exercise other than in horizontal marathons further exacerbated body condition but resulted in me living more than 30 years beyond the prognosis that said I should have died those thirty years ago. 4 years ago I made local medical history by being up and dancing within 24 hours of knee replacement thus resulting in local change to sop on knee replacement surgery. I probably do not hate to hearfacts on fat just very sceptical as to the veracity of such blanket applied opinions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:707431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.