Agnostic.com

5 13

LINK FBI finds no classified documents at Biden's Delaware vacation home | CNN Politics

Whew. 🙄 We can move on to the next guy. I feel Obama news around the corner. They might as well just do them all.

The Bush clan, Obama, Clintons, etc. Just get it all over and done with.

What a shitshow. 😜😜😜

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And what probable cause was the basis for that search? If they didn't have any, why haven't they searched any more of Trump's properties?

Biden had requested a search of his houses previously..

1. That news will fuel the deep state conspiracy theories for Faux & friends.
  2. unTruth Social is probably blowing up with the orange man baby ranting.
  3. Count on MTG requesting a committee be formed to 'investigate' this.

News update.. after an extensive search of President Bidens colon..no Classified Polyps were found..

Of course not, DT had them in his house.

I believe they are having them all check what they might have.

@SeaGreenEyez After seeing a gentleman on MSNBC who has written a book on the Secret/Top Secret system, l would not be surprised if they do have some documents. Over 1 million people have access to classified documents. There are documents classified every few seconds every day. Many of the older ones have information the public already knows. Like everything in America, it is a complicated, convoluted mess. This is not saying what Trump did was OK. He purposely took several boxes and tried to hide it. I think what is important is what the documents actually contain.

@SeaGreenEyez When you have over a million people with that kind of clearance, to think it is all going to be safe is naive. In the end l don't think much will come of it except t trying to tighten things up, but it won't change much. If Trump had just turned them over instead of having to have a raid, it would have all gone away by now.

@SeaGreenEyez Like l have said before, all they can do is sift through them and see if they are important or already public knowledge, of which there are thousands and thousands, since they never get around to declassified old documents. When in the Army l saw some really nothing stuff classified "secret". They look at all of it and make a determination. If they find important material, act on it. If they don't, no harm. It is that simple. There is very little that is secret anymore. They have spies, spy satellites, and hackers, and we have the same. I have heard government officials say this for decades. Our problems lie in both sides of the Congress and SCOTUS, not the Presidency. Congress and SOTUS control the laws, Presidents don't, and the laws control us.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:707648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.