Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Iranian women shot in eyes, breasts and thighs during anti-hijab protests: Report - India Today

A picture of two Iranian women who lost their eyes protesting against the hijab law in Iran

OldMetalHead 9 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And the Biden administration wants to make a deal with this insane ruthless Islamic regime. We had a lot more stability in the Middle East under Trump.

If any government anywhere in the world needs to be overthrown and all present government members charged in the international court of justice for cries against humanity, this would have to be near the top of the list. Second place would have be Myanmar.

@OldMetalHead I concur 100% Scary is the thought of one world government to administer it. but in truth we really need to have an unbiased, global agency that would address these issues, one that cannot be bought, corrupted or curtailed in any way, yet carefully controlled so that it can never become a means of oppression. A pipe dream I am afraid. Mans cruelty is not co0nfined to the animals alone we practise cruelty on ourself with great proficiency

Send this to Rep Omar. She obviously doesn't see the fuss.

@OldMetalHead I also haven't heard a single news story about her doing so. That seems kind of callous to me (on her part). If only Al Franken had gotten the support she's getting.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.