Agnostic.com

10 8

Entire family of Trump supporters dies in apparent suicide pact

"An entire Pennsylvania family of Trump supporters, including James Daub, 62, Deborah Daub, 59, and their daughter Morgan, 26, were found dead in their backyard. An investigation found several notes inside the house that indicated the family made a “joint decision” to end their lives."

"There were no signs of foul play, no evidence that anyone else was present, and no signs of forced entry. The physical evidence pointed to self-inflicted gunshot wounds. Police also interviewed people close to the family who confirmed they were devout Christian conservatives."

"The mother and daughter were avid bowlers. Brett Stabley was the owner of a bowling supply shop who knew them well, and gave Morgan lessons. He said they were despondent that Donald Trump was no longer president."

Full Article: [dailykos.com]

nogod4me 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Truly, deeply, insanely stupid.

Bu-bye, asshats.
P.S. When i read 'entire family" i had high hopes of it being 10-12 people, cousins & etc. Double asshats

3 down.

Martyrs to the cause..the MAGAts will use this as fuel for the Big Lie..

Bitchy me: the more such suicides the better in my view.

All religions in my opinion are cults. When politics drink the kool-aid with the intent to profit then they should be punished for the consequences. With no accountability, this kind of damage will not only continue but get much, much worse.

Betty Level 8 Feb 6, 2023

Damn and blast! I am beginning to run out of Darwin Awards!

Good riddance.

Nothing good comes from bowling...just kidding.

I guess they were still so distraught over the rigged election that they couldn't go on, so distraught that they were even willing to risk being forbidden entry into heaven for suicide.

But seriously, how fucked up do you have to be to encourage the people you love to kill themselves?

More evidence that MAGA is a cult.

Is there any way to turn that into a movement?

(In fact, several drugs promote suicidal ideation...)

This statement is not credible.
'He said they were despondent that Donald Trump was no longer president.'

'CBS21 reported that Deborah Daub left a note inside the home saying Morgan was complaining of persistent audible hallucinations and proposed suicide. The TV station reported that a township police officer said Deborah did not want her daughter to die alone and planned to join her in death. A series of letters indicates James Daub then decided to join his wife and daughter in death.'

[news.yahoo.com]

BDair Level 8 Feb 6, 2023

You are correct, that statement made by an outside source isn't credible. It's a lot like many of your death cult posts - not credible.

Good catch

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708346
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.