Agnostic.com

3 6

February 6, 2019
·
A presidential quote
"Should any political party attempt to abolish Social Security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible, and they are stupid." - Pres. Dwight D. Eisenhower, November 8, 1954......... Thank you, Karl Kofoed

fishline79 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood…..

From a Republican, no less.

I have an elderly aunt who votes Republican, primarily because her husband does. Their only source of income is SS. When I asked her what they would do if the Republicans mess with SS like they want to, she said she didn't believe that either party would endanger SS. I ask her on what basis she arrived at that conclusion and she said none, she just didn't believe it. I told her that I thought she was taking a big risk, continuing to vote Republican as they continue to devolve into a group of imbeciles I find it impossible to take seriously.

For instance, Lauren Boebert just obtained her GED in 2020. Now I know education is not everything, but it is SOMETHING.

It defies the imagination!

Except the wealthy have now successfully brainwashed the Evangelicals, who were always stupid. Their plan is working well...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.