Agnostic.com

2 3

Beware the Ides of February!

anglophone 9 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day....it's a manufactured holiday. BORRRRING.

Ah! Valentines Day. For some it is something to look forward to and for others, well...it is a day to dread.

Betty Level 8 Feb 12, 2023

@Gwendolyn2018 Maybe in another year or two.

For me, I dread and dislike Valentines Day because it’s phony and religious. Not to mention another capitalist money grab.

@ADKSparky For me, it used to be a day of undivided attention, spending time together, doing a favorite activity, preparing a meal together, and just being playful and enjoying each other's company. Just a day filled with love and joy. Now...it is a day to avoid.

@Betty Some of the worst days in my marriage have been on Valentine’s Day. I’ve given up being romantic with my wife.

My last relationship ended just before Valentine's Day last year. Being alone doesn't feel too wonderful.

@ADKSparky That is sad. I'm sorry that has happed to you. 😟

@Organist1 No it doesn't. I feel for you. 😟

@Organist1 ((Hugs))

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.