Agnostic.com

4 5

Musicians are magical!
KAREN METAL!!! YES!

Willow_Wisp 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's some 🔥 banging Karen..

The first one is not a Karen. She is pointing out a fact. The other two are definitely Karens.

Irrational rants = Karen, right or left it's still just noise.

@Willow_Wisp That is not an irrational rant. We are slowly losing out democracy to the right. That is a real threat.

@Sticks48 No one, anywhere, listens to scream rants. I despise the conservatives too, but I don't make an ass of myself by embarrassing displays of fury and out of control outrage, it makes us sound as stupid as MTG. So that's the way it is, enough said.

@Sticks48 To be fair I've been a Karen once or twice myself... and I am ashamed of it both times. Once as pro-life then once as pro-choice after I learned better.

@Willow_Wisp If quiet, controlled protest really worked, that would be fine, but of course it never does. The reason the right has gained so much power is they make the most noise and get the most attention. I don't like it, but this is how it works. It has been that way all my life.

@Sticks48
I've ate NOTHING!
No POMEGRANATES!
I've ate NOTHING!

Not my musical genre but he makes an EXcellent use of Karens. 🤣

Same, I was never a metal fan until I heard this.

Andre's done a masterful job with these and they're oddly catchy. They're the only worthwhile use for Karens that I can think of, but I still wish there wasn't so much source material for him to work with.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.