Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Alex Jones Is Harboring Firearms for Jan. 6 Rioters, Bankruptcy Filing Reveals -- The Daily Beast

Alex Jones—Infowars founder and right-wing conspiracy theorist—revealed he is “holding firearms for certain January 6th participants,” according to a bankruptcy statement obtained by The Washington Post. Jones filed for bankruptcy after being ordered to pay a total of nearly $1.5 billion to the families of those killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary massacre after falsely claiming the attack was a hoax. Jones participated in the “Stop the Steal” rally that immediately preceded the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol. The filing does not state how Jones obtained these firearms, why he is holding them, or where they are currently located, according to the Post. However, he claimed to HuffPost on Thursday that he was simply storing guns belonging to Infowars employees Owen Shroyer and Sam Montoya, who have both been charged for their roles in the riot. “Both their lawyers respectively asked us if they could store those guns here while the cases were going on,” Jones said.

snytiger6 9 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Find the guns and throw all those bastards in jail for the next 2 decades.

Why should I give any credence to any half-wit who has a long track record of spouting absurdities and lies?

@FrayedBear You might appreciate this.

Why? When I can enjoy the likes of this -

My trip to the charges in my care for the next 2 weeks.

We need a plumber to flush this turd.
They work with lead, right?

A plumber, and a greatly oversized sewage pipe.

@anglophone Don't forget the drain cleaner after.

@Betty Do I need a shit-load of drain cleaner? (Sorry not sorry about the dreadful joke.)

@anglophone A semi truck load should do it, don't you think?

@Betty That might just be sufficient. 😉

@anglophone Phew...For a minute there I thought we might have to invest in a convoy to flush him down.

@Betty I was thinking we should make it two trucks just to be safe...

@snytiger6 Not a bad idea. A backup just in case. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.