Agnostic.com

3 2

This article sums it up. Americans with the media's full complicity have fallen hook, line, and sinker for Washington's pro war propaganda. Putin & Zelensky: Sinners and saints who fit our historic narrative: [responsiblestatecraft.org]

Druvius 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dear, Dear Druvius...your Putin-Love is far too obvious!

Putin's useful idiots are everywhere, not just here in Europe.

I don't believe anyone involved is innocent. I oppose war under all circumstances; defend from within. I don't like the US involvement in this war. I don't think we ever get the real story from abroad. I believe that diplomacy is the only solution to this war and that it has been grossly underutilized.

Here is that story from Amnesty International:

[amnesty.org]

Yes, it's a horrible war with no innocent parties except the civilians caught in the crossfire, not some noble struggle between good and evil. Biden should be trying to end it, not escalate it. Washington appears to be on Cold War autopilot though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.