Agnostic.com

10 3

Am I alive or dead?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

According to Lord Byron, life is sensation.

If people are shoveling dirt on you, my guess is your dead. If not, you are probably alive.

Well obviously,

You're, of course, alive but whether your actually living or existing is another thing.

I would hate to think that a pretty young girl like yourself were dead. This world can use all the beauty it can get.

so if she was ugly in your eyes it wouldn't be so bad?

@LeighShelton you misunderstood my intent. I believe we all have beauty. If I were only referring to her looks, I would have used the phrase "hot chick"

@heathen77 why the word pretty?

When you posted this question you were definitely alive.

Press your chest. If it presses back, you're alive. That'll be 20 dollars.

It's a toss-up.

You were alive when you pushed the enter key to post, but please get out of that box. We'd like you to stay alive.

St.Louis is now the chess capital of the USA, so it is a good place for nerds to congregate.

Are there any favorite books you recommend to the rest of us?

Under a scarlet sky was a good one ive read recently. Currently reading a dumby book, urban fantasy/ romance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.