Agnostic.com

6 5

We don't need another pandemic!
[science.org]

Lorajay 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm continuing my health safety practices when wise to do so. Even if only for short term reasons. I took 2 planes yesterday and about 1 out of every 20 passengers were wearing masks. I'll take 2 planes later today and will wear my mask on the plane.

I didn't want to catch something to pass along to family I'm currently visiting, and when I return home tonight, I don't want to have caught anything that would prevent me from working. I have 3 weddings to perform tomorrow and then a fancy one later in the week for which I want to be on the top of my game.

Hope whoever is in charge of handling the sick animals will be able to contain the virus and be super careful not to let it pass to humans.

It's going to happen. Nature's way of culling the human population, approaching 8 BILLION and climbing fast. Religion only gets in the way.

Wait till we see what comes out of the melting ice.

I am one of the only residents still wearing a mask when I go to pick up my meal in the dining room. Today there was a little curiosity expressed about it, but I am committed to avoiding infection if possible.

Some folks need to be hit with a 2X4.

more than once..........

It's inevitable. Will we be ready for it? I doubt it.

And yet the chances of it not happening again are very slim.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711670
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.