Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Elon Musk Calls Media 'Racist' After Outlets Remove Racist Dilbert Creator’s Cartoons | HuffPost Latest News

Does he knowingly say these things to try and make himself look relevant? Why should anyone care what chief twit Musk thinks about something he has no business sticking his nose in? Or maybe it's his way to get people to use Twitter to argue? Either way, black people should be dumping their twitter accounts if they have one.

Shaggy2018 7 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It should be apparent that Musk, like Adams, is a virulent racisit unfit to sell lemonade. It should be, but sadly, people won't pay attention. ("Here and now, boys. Here and now..." )

Everyone should dump their Twit account. I did. Google how as it's somewhat tricky but I did it on his first day of ownership. I think computers and phones are very bad things because they make humans angry.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.