Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK First traces of Homo sapiens DNA in a Neanderthal | Earth Archives

An interesting read about a Neanderthal woman who was found to have traces of homo sapien DNA. This is from more than 5 years ago so it wasn't intentional. The artist depiction of a Neanderthal woman in this article, looks a lot like MTG. Bleach that hair, throw on some lipstick and it's her. I know some of you will say, it's wrong no matter what to shame someone because of their looks. I'm not as good a person as you, I make fun of people who I don't like. The more cruel the better. I do it for fun. Actually the Neanderthal lady is prettier.

barjoe 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If she were alive today and you put the two of them together in the same room we all known who would come out on top (and it wouldn't be MTG).

I knew it. She has survived all this time.

She's a man alright. I bet she's a tucker, lol.

Neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans,
and likely had increased cognitive abilities. They had
more developed memory and logic centers.

BDair Level 8 Mar 2, 2023

Not really like MTG at all then.

they gonna run for congress?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.