Agnostic.com

4 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

bill has gone elitist dickhead

He is fair to both parties. That's more than I care for both.

The whole show was great. Russel Brand has gone back to cocaine and Bill defended the Dems against his tirade but was having fun. I haven't seen Brand's Podcast in my sub list so maybe he's trying a new avenue? He was good, though. I also liked this New Rule but Bernie was great. I loved his response to "Are you running?" A firm "NO."

@Mb_Man Thanks. I'd bet it's not doing well as he's even trimmed that chest hair. This outfit is much better than his usual undershirt.

Bill Maher used to be one hell of individual who could tell us what we should be aware of and comprehend!!!

Now he will not take a stand against those corporations such as the pharmaceutical industry which has lied, committed fraud and has been poisoning us legally with complete immunity for any medication which is harmful and and deadly to a very large segment of our society!!!

In today's world everything is a trigger. This helps those in control get more of your money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.