Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Greene to introduce resolution declaring Antifa a terrorist organization | The Hill

(Antifa is short for Anti-Fascists. White supremacists groups have infiltrated their protests to commit and/or instigate violent acts in order to discredit the organization(s).[abcnews.go.com] [abcnews.go.com] )

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) said on Sunday that she will be introducing a resolution to declare Antifa as a terrorist organization on Tuesday, after blaming the group for protests at a police training facility in Atlanta.

“Antifa are domestic terrorists and I’m introducing my resolution to officially declare them a terrorist organization on Tuesday,” she tweeted on Sunday.

A progressive group called “Stop Cop City” has been protesting against the new training facility being built in the wooded parts of Atlanta since plans for it were announced, arguing it will promote the militarization of the police and may result in environmental concerns.

Fox 5 reported Sunday that the facility was on lockdown after at least one construction vehicle was set on fire amid the latest protests on Sunday.

Greene blamed the far-left organization Antifa for the incident on Twitter, though she did not offer any evidence that Antifa was behind the protests on Sunday.

“This is domestic terrorism. It was planned for weeks and announced on social media. Antifa are self proclaimed communists and consistently organize to attack our government over and over again. They should be taken seriously and not tolerated anymore,” she tweeted.

In January, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp 🌈 issued a state of emergency after peaceful protests broke out in response to a police shooting of an activist during an operation to clear out the construction site for the facility.

Greene’s resolution would not be the first of its kind. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) introduced a resolution in 2021 to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization, but the resolution did not get any traction in the Democrat-controlled House.

snytiger6 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

,,,,all happening in the RED SOUTH ,,,from Mississippi having thier ELITE capitol
thugs patrol the rest of the neighborhoods. To georgia- where 100,000's of Voters were EXPUNGED
from voting 🗳 rolls( women's league of voters). As the older & younger bond for the future of humanity & THIS COUNTRY
I feel we are living the 50's& 60's again.
💙🟣🌙♾thanks for the post

Like her other ideas, this will go nowhere.

"ideas'' implies she thinks, ya know..........

@AnneWimsey She thinks she thinks.

Should be interesting when the stormtroopers go to plan their surprise raid on Antifa's national HQs -- and there ain't none. LOL

She might be doing some good with that by accident of course.

How so?

@LovinLarge tracking down the more dangerous down before good intentions go a rye.

@freedom41 The protests were overwhelmingly peaceful. The real danger lies with vigilantes like Kyle Rittenhouse, and the police, of course.

[time.com]

The GOP should be declared a terrorist organization.

Yes, a larger percentage of republicans supported the capitol insurrection than the percentage of (actual) Antifa members who supported any kind of violence.

I second that emotion....
THANKS

Just when you thought MTG couldn't get any dumber! Antifa is a movement, not an organization.

WOW
They really are stupid & desperate.
,,,,back in the 50's again/ hey ELVIS

@BBJong Yes, we could be moving forward but instead their ignorance is forcing us backward. God, guns and Trump, they say.

Damn, could she waste any more tax dollars?

It's astounding how much money States Of America has wasted over this century alone. To also not be taking in enough to pay for it is massively irresponsible. My only response to MTG is a dismissive "We certainly don't want to be anti-Fascist in this nation. Right?" Besides, she has to find such an org before we can call it a terrorist one.

Trump started building LAND MINES----
AND I WAS THINKING
we need more things that go bang...
Where is SANITY. turn our missles into plowshares. It is difficult to interact with
young co- workers ,,,& express = it will be OK.
🟣Thanks🪔

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.