Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Capehart: GOP has no idea what it's investigating with Jordan-Gaetz subcommittee - YouTube

This legitimate news story can easily qualify to be categorized under "silly, random and fun".

snytiger6 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a tough call. Give them the rope to hang themselves, or protect people from hearing lies designed to promote hate?

I'm happy to give them the rope but Dems have to be like Goldman in responding. So far I'm rather impressed with how well they are doing this. The Committee isn't really about advancing Con chances, anyway. It's about upping the pay for Gym and Matt because they are now Chairing Committees. In order to create a Committee one must have a beef with their opponent so they've created such a beef. Kevin's in charge of translating their so-called "work" into votes and he's incompetent.

These House Republicans are particularly incompetent, but are their supporters competent enough to know it?

Some of them don't know it, or only suspect it. For many, they know these clowns function as another stick-in-the-eye, another way of owning the libs. They hate the idea of government (along with all their other targets) so putting nit-wits in (often with Putin's help) fits in with that hatred.

@racocn8 Maybe but I think it's about money. It's fun to make lots of it and lots more from that.

they have no idea, period........

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712930
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.