Agnostic.com

3 0

A good article explaining why only the US and its allies are on board with Biden's proxy war against Russia. Krishen Mehta: The Ukraine War viewed from the Global South: [natyliesbaldwin.com]

Druvius 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An "0pposing" point of view, nonetheless worth noting.

Only USA and their allies? United States has allies and they have enemies. There are countries that are neutral who support Ukraine. The only countries in UN that voted no were Russia, Belarus, North Korea, Syria, Mali, and Eritrea. It must be a historical affinity for USSR or hatred for US that makes you support Russia so fervently. It doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not supporting Russia, I'm pointing out this is a stupid foreign war not in America's interest. Or Ukraine's either. I don't understand why Americans, especially on the left, are falling for the same old propaganda the US has used to support all its endless wars, proxy and otherwise. You're citing exactly one toothless UN vote and ignoring all the votes that didn't go your way.

@Druvius Support for Russia is mostly from those countries I mentioned plus Brazil, before the voted out Bolsonaro, and the ultra right in the US, ie the Republican party. Just watch CPAC, it was practically a Putin Rally. They were all on your side.

@barjoe Only the US and its allies are on board with our sanctions, and even our allies are pretty tepid about it. Conflating the war with US politics is irrelevant, because some right wingers admire Putin does not magically make this war a good idea. We should be trying to end it, not prolong it.

Until natylie spells her name somewhat right I won't chance her .com or opinion.

LOLROFL

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.