Agnostic.com

2 1

PFIZER MISSED DEADLINE TO TURN IN MYOCARDITIS DATA

With the latest bombshell videos exposing Pfizer admitting to the dangerous effects of their COVID-19 vaccines, it's time for serious questions to be answered.
As we've seen, there is a massive spike in cases of heart inflammation, stroke, and headlines of otherwise healthy people suddenly dying.

Could this be the result of rushing a vaccine to full use without adequate testing and safety data? Unsurprisingly, the Mainstream Media seems to be avoiding this glaringly obvious question.

According to investigative journalist Jefferey Jaxen’s reporting The HighWire, Pfizer failed to meet a critical FDA deadline to provide internal studies on myocarditis—a stipulation of the emergency use authorization. A new deadline has been quietly set for the end of June and we have questions.
How can a COVID-19 vaccine be fast-tracked for use by the general public, but it takes more than a year to turn over a study on the vaccine's effects on the heart? Was the study done on time but an extension was needed in order to strategize about less-than-favorable results? Why does the FDA set arbitrary deadlines that aren’t enforced?

As we await the new deadline for this critical safety data, the vaccine is still being promoted to the public while myocarditis cases continue to rise. This brazen delay highlights the immense power of Pfizer and Big Pharma. Their deep pockets and extensive influence, combined with their legal protections against civil liabilities, show their total lack of concern about disclosing data regarding vaccine injuries.

[thehighwire.com]

BDair 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't keep up with Pfizer deadlines or any of the others either. I'm not a nurse or doctor.

Do you have to be a medical professional to question
Pfizer's unethical practices?

Fun, I got at least one Pfizer vaccine 😟

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.