Agnostic.com

6 14

What we’re seeing at Fox... is lying on a grand scale, done with a snide loathing for the audience and a cool indifference to the damage being done to the nation. Fox, and the Republican Party it serves, for years has relentlessly patronized its audience, cooing to viewers about how right they are not to trust anyone else, banging the desk about the corruption of American institutions, and shouting into the camera about how the liars and betrayers must pay...and rolling their eyes with contempt, admitting without a shred of shame that they were lying through their teeth.

--Tom Nichols, The Atlantic

mischl 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Those who sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

What is revolting is how brainwashed shits like Bill Maher will platform Putin mouthpieces like Russell Brand to claim Fox is no worse than the other MSM. It's really no different from Fox platforming Sydney Powell.

[usatoday.com]

Redistributed.

MSNBC, CNN and most of the main stream media are the ones who do most of the lying and suppressing of the truth!

Since you can't prove that, what makes you think it's true?

That has not been my experience.

I suggest you go read the text messages and emails obtained by legal means for the Dominion suit.

Do the cameras deceive?

BDair Level 8 Mar 9, 2023

this lying is a lot bigger than fox. its become the newer trendy business model for the right, i believe.

not an unwise method for the ambitious politician. telling truths would seldom win an election, telling lies at least offers a chance.

It's long been known that Truth-Tellers have a huge disadvantage in an election.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.