Agnostic.com

6 19

My nine year old grandson wanted a magic door in outer space quilt with a spaceship. I did not point out to him and a magic door (a kind of TARDIS, but he does not know the word) negates the need for a space ship!

The lilies . . . just because I like lily ponds and magic doors, but it needed more "oomph."

Gwendolyn2018 9 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A doorway to another dimension.

He may want to fly the spaceship through the door. He may be smarter than you think.

can imagination ever be more than a doorway?

@Gwendolyn2018 true

You might consider adding details to the door shape like hinges and door handle...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your grandson has a very special grandmother. How long did it take you to make them?

It's beautiful! I like the addition of lilies. And good on you for not reining in his imagination.

@Gwendolyn2018 You guys have such a wonderful relationship. If you think of it, let us know what he thinks when he sees it so we can share the joy. 😊

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.