Agnostic.com

26 6

Yo, who else loves mexican food?

bloodypoptart 5 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was briefly engaged to a Mexican lady, so when you say Mexican food are we talking American Mexican or Mexican, Mexican food? I love the American Mexican food, not so much the Mexican Mexican food.

I would kill a man for enchiladas about now

same

What's not to love???

I do

I love it. Authentic, fake. Give it all to me.

Im always in the mood for Mexican, with foods im not too picky

Mexican food is food from heaven. Some!! Haha.

I really like it. Got turned onto it by a Costa Rican family who worked on my farm. We used to have to make a 3hr trip to Detroit for ingredients.
Good Mexican food near me is very rare,1-1/2 to a 2 hour trip for the good stuff. Now I generally cook my own, cool since growing up our kitchen was 100% Hungarian.
My wife's mom had a place in Arizona,so she is a big fan of good Mexican food too. Like I said we have to make a road trip now to get the real thing .

One of my greatest weaknesses is real Mexican food. Turns out that's a good thing. Lived in Mexico for several years, married a Mexican woman and have three children who were born in Mexico.

I do! Enchiladas, cheese and chicken and beef. Chips and queso. Hot buttered and salted tortillas, corn and flour. Yum! Making myself hungry!

I do love mexican food. I was a teen before I had any and it was a revelation. One of my many disappointments in the last election was the dashing of my dream of a taco truck on every corner. That still saddens me.

oh that would be lovely, would also make getting lunch during work very easy and affordable

I love me some good mexican food. Burrito wise, i'm lame as heck because I grew up eating bomb bean and cheese burritos and it has been like that ever since. But I love a whole variety of different mexican food because there is so much variety.

You talking to me, amigo?

? at least once a week

I was a Mexican in a previous life and it has carried over.

I am having a homemade chili Colorado burrito in a few minutes actually.

Im always in the mood for Mexican, with foods im not too picky

I grew up with these fuckers so it's a hate/love thing. Fucking sopes and pozole again? When are we gonna get some fettuccine? Most of the home-made stuff my mom makes is better than going to even the most authentic restaurant here in the U.S.

I grew up on it and love it. Hate the fake stuff at Taco Bell. That stuff is a sacrilege . . .

I've not tried it before

I love real Mexican food not the canned shit we get here in chain restaurants. The only Mexican restaurant here is in fact Guatemalan but, it is extremely expensive but the food is fantastic.

I do. I lived in Santa Barbara, CA for 6 years. That's when I was first exposed to high-quality authentic Mexican food.

BD66 Level 8 Oct 8, 2017

Same here 🙂

Its good sometimes. Much prefer Chinese or Italian food myself though.

i like those two but mexican cuisine makes my taste buds celebrate

kinda, I like taco bell.

dude, i like taco bell too but thats not authentic mexican food

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.