Agnostic.com

8 3

I think it's time for me to say goodbye to it's like pulling teeth to post anything or move around within the site. I'm on Facebook and several of my agnostic.com friends are there as well. I'm in Jo Ludwig Davis on Facebook would love to stay in contact with any of you but this site is just too jacked up for me to play with anymore.

Lorajay 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry to hear that. Aside from the trolls, no one else seems to be having difficulties.

What do "jacked up" and "too jacked up" mean?

I haven't had any problems with the site.
You'll certainly be missed here.

Unity Level 7 Mar 16, 2023

You will be missed on this site. I hope you will come back.

We're friends on Facebook! I use the phone app for this site and haven't had many problems.

we're connected there, I'll stick around and give it a chance.

cosmic pothole / rik crabtree

I don’t understand. I have had no problems at all. I haven’t tried messenger lately, but no problems in this area. Since I follow you both places, we will still be in contact.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:714393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.