Agnostic.com

2 1

A fascinating discussion identifying US policy, blackmail & arrogance. Sadly what it contains could be condensed into 5 minutes or less, 50+ minutes are self adulation..

A discussion on the prospect of Mexico joining BRICS together with a few other countries.

https:// www.youtube.com. /live/ 8PxzMJQVds0
It has left me asking the question: "The AUKUS submarines deal is looking more & more like a bribe to America to prevent it from enacting some disaster on Australia." RT has a different opinion:
The AUKUS deal confirms Australia’s complete dependence on the US and the UK [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@WordyWalt as usual you express laughter but in typical cowardly fashion cannot explain why you are laughing.
I can only presume that you are like the young woman who asks the questioned & gets eviscerated by the response:
The Newsroom - America is not the greatest countr…:

I've seen this video a few times, in the end no country is any better or worse. It a matter of preference.

@Castlepaloma Some like the US however are OCD like in telling others how to live their lives in order to make them vassals whilst robbing & pillaging the subject country - Iraq, Korea, Philippines, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Chile . . .

@FrayedBear

Absolutely true

I think the AUKUS agreement is bullshit anyway. Subs won't be available for at least ten years. Any conflict will start long before that.
China is no angel, and carries several sticks and swords (military) to fight with. By sheer numbers alone they can over run us.
Brics also have A GOLD STANDARD, which the western libertarians do no longer have.
America is fighting tooth and nail to keep their ponzie scheme of Faux money alive.
If the BRICS nations all demanded gold or tangible assets to settle the debts presently America owes, there would not be a nation called the US.
The whole country would be in the hands of creditors or perhaps have administrators appointed. HMMMMM.

See my comment above.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715061
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.