Agnostic.com

2 9

A Christian acquaintance's mother just died and on FB, he asked for prayers for her.

Why? She's dead and her fate is decided regardless of whether there is a god or not.

I remember him telling me about how she had forced her underage daughters to have sex with men in exchange for money so they could have a place to stay for the night. They needed to pray for her before she died.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe instead some kind thoughts for the friend and his siblings with hopes they can rise above the dysfunction and find normalcy in their lives, after a childhood like that. Wow.

wow, that is just messed up. Luckily for her, when yer ded, yer ded. There ain't no heaven or hell. Yer just ded. In her case I wish there was an exception, but she escaped a more truly deserved fate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.