Agnostic.com

11 14

I want to see that fucking scumbag in handcuffs, being "perp walked" on live tv!!

I hope it triggers him so much that he has a stroke.

KKGator 9 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Law enforcement authorities do not plan to place Trump in handcuffs, put him into a holding cell, or take a mug shot of him when he is booked before arraignment Tuesday in a Manhattan courthouse.-
[cnbc.com]

I heard about the no handcuffs, but he still has to go through the booking process.
Anything less would be preferential treatment, and completely improper.
If he's arrested there are protocols which must be observed.
If they don't go by the book with him, his lawyers will try to use it to get him off the hook.

@KKGator Indeed. We'll see if protocol is followed or not soon enough...

I wonder how many 'indictment' parties will be held!? Also, it was announced there are 30 charges against the POS. One or a couple he might be able to wiggle out of but he will be found guilty on something.

Will his (that we pay for) security people have to wait outside while he's being processed!? It will be an interesting scenario and the whole world will be watching and the more civilized countries will shake their heads at the direction this country has taken.

Evidently, there are negotiations happening between the Secret Service and the New York authorities.
We may not see his perp walk.
Although, pics of his being fingerprinted, and getting his mugshot will likely be everywhere, sooner rather than later.

@KKGator Wonder if he starts screaming 'witch hunt' he will be immediately quieted for all to see?

@jackjr That would be epic!

Let the shit show begin. Unfortunately he will #1 STALL and #2 LEVERIDGE the HELL out of the publicity. That's what the orange COWARD does BEST.

I'd love to see him stroke out and die on live TV.

That would be so fucking awesome!!

the screams of tarring and feathering. well, not the feathering so much i reckon.

Short term I would settle for duct tape on his mouth and hands. This would eliminate his ability to use this as a fundraising event and not endanger our eardrums with his awful voice and single syllable words.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 30, 2023

I'd like him out of the picture too, then Biden may get scrutinised fully. But of course you know, if he is out of the picture Biden/ Harris will get slaughtered in the election. You will have DeSantis as the next el Presidenty instead.
The DNC want him in the public eye to split the Republican vote, so I doubt he will be convicted of a crime and just receive a fine. As happened with Clinton/ DNC for the same crime, hiding campaign money expenditure with creative accounting (commissioning the Steele Dossier).
Think everyone want's Trump to just go away and die somewhere, except the die hards.

puff Level 8 Mar 30, 2023

Deathsantis is trash. Hope he dies, too.

@KKGator Trouble thinking of a poly who isn't trash

Some people just thrive on the attention, whether bad or good. That is Donnie boy.

A trait of psychopaths. Hillary is another. The biggest one was our former PM, skidmark Morrison.

45 figures this benefits him and we are nowhere near the end of this so I'd bet he's delighted.

He sure is getting tons of money flowing his way from his true believers. So, yes, it fits right into his business model. He is totally sure he will dodge all this legal attacks and his supporters are paying for his defense.

Him in handcuffs??? I believe that when I see it, lol.

The truly sad part is that they're probably going to do it all out of the public eye.
Depriving us the pleasure of seeing that piece of crap as the criminal he is.
I want to see him in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit.

@KKGator I very much doubt it. His mug shot and him being fingerprinted will be splattered all over the media for sure.

@puff Not good enough. I want to witness his abject humiliation.

@KKGator He's a psycho. To have humility you need empathy. The way to hurt him is starve him of attention and convey to him his name in history will be mud. Use his vanity against him.
He should have been banned from twitter as soon as he became president. Was in the secret squirrel business briefly (Army intel) and know his random tweets at 2 in the morning would have been a security nightmare. Who knew what sensitive information he was going to brag about. The classic example was when he talked of the reason the US had a presence in Syria. "We are there for the oil". Poor old Pentagon/ CIA types would have been "FFS, shut the fuck up!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.