Agnostic.com

5 2

The Shaman from Jan 6th is released from prison. Do you reckon footage released from inside the building had anything to do with it?

puff 8 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NO……….

it was widely acknowledged at the time of his arrest, and long beforehand, that he had a host of mental problems...but methinks a nice role model/hero for You.......

Fuck that guy!

There is nothing more frightening than wearing a custome that shows an Indain revenge nightmare. An event where the only cop that died, was a heart attack victom, after the January 6th event.happened.. Black lives Matter directly alot of cops were killed , yet that doesn't matter.
My message to woke politicians and race theory.
Happiness is mostly about our health and what we can forget

Obviously, the J6 videos show him being shown around the Capitol building by up to
nine Capitol police officers, which pretty much destroys any accusation of criminal trespass.
I'll go one step further, and guess that he has not been incarcerated. He was a crisis actor acting
a part in a made for TV drama. He had a previous role as a Antifa protester. He is a government
actor.

BDair Level 8 Mar 31, 2023

Did he get a role at Sandy Hook as well?

No, that was a different group of government actors.

Can't agree with you on this one

@BDair Oh my, you can take the incredulous religious claptrap out of the man but it still leaves a vacancy.

Best world actor goes to Zelensky.

Penn gave one of his two Oscars for Best Actor to Zelensky last year after the pair became friends during the filming of the documentary. I agree with Penn in giving him an Oscar for best actor.

BUFFALO GUY ‘TRUMP SUPPORTER’ IS ACTUALLY A LEFTIST AGITATOR

[defconnews.com]

@BDair

I give wild Buffalo an Oscar for best costume. It's been the greatest highlight for extreme drama over the powers of never ending nothingness. As US culture is represented by Hollywood.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.