Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Joe Biden reportedly expected to miss King Charles’ coronation and Piers Morgan goes crazy

Trump definitely would've attended. Maybe Andrew and him could have compared polaroids from Saint James Island with their late friend Jeffery. I wonder how old those teen girls are today. Piers, no American president had ever attended a royal coronation. If Biden does go, they'll criticize him for that, when he won't go, Piers Morgan will criticize him for that.

barjoe 9 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who cares what Piers Morgan thinks anyway

I would think, nobody

Who the hell would want to go see a useless pompous leech get drooled on by a bunch of patronizing deluded ass kissers .UGH !

my taxpayer dollars do not need to be spent on my President watching a useless figurehead repeat by rote ancient mumbles.

Of course tRump would have gone. It would have given him another chance to try and outshine the king. It's always been about him. Now he is in the spotlight once again so why's he complaining!?

Exactly. Psycho's love attention.

Piers Morgan is nothing more than a British version of Tucker Carlson. Right Wing bullshit artist, going after whatever he thinks will get him international headlines. I was so happy when he left AGT.

I don't care for the guy, he's a demagogue but he's leaps and bounds better than Fucker Carlson

Fuck all monarchies is what I say.

Piers Morgan, too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.