Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK At least four dead in mass shooting at teen's birthday party in Dadeville

"For more than eight hours after the incident, law enforcement released no details about the shooting, the victims or the suspect."
I guess they want to pretend it didn't happen.

barjoe 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From the BBC report of the incident.

The governor is a strong supporter of second amendment rights - the right to keep and bear arms - and last year signed legislation abolishing the requirement in Alabama to get a permit to carry a concealed handgun in public.
Her candidacy for last year's governor election was endorsed by the National Rifle Association.

Excerpt from police chief: "I ask you to keep my police department in your prayers, and I also ask each of you please do not let this moment define what you think about the city of Dadeville and our fine people."

The people interviewed keep saying "this isn't Dadeville," and yet they had a similar mass shooting in 2016 at the American Legion.

It's like CO, where they've multitudes just in the Columbine area.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.