Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Fox News settles Dominion Voting Systems defamation lawsuit : NPR

AUGH!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I have been fearing this since Friday when the judge announced a halt to Jury selection. 😬

Shame on Dominion. They could've brought down FoxNews, instead they took the money grab. 😲

Now FoxNews is not only exempt from telling their viewers the TRUTH, they're allowed to run with the following narrative:

Dominion's legal team pursued a "to the pain" strategy, intending to inflict maximum discomfort for Fox and its proprietors in order to secure as big a payout and as public an apology from Fox News as possible. For Fox and its controlling owners, Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch, it was worth the cost to pay for the spectacle to go away.

You've got to be kidding me!!! NO ONE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO THE VIEWERS AND THE NARRATIVE SHALL REMAIN FOXNEWS'.

What a damn waste of time. Dominion, this entire time, KNEW there was half a BILLION $$$ on the table. They were offered that from the onset.

How majorly disappointing. 😞😞😞😞😞

Look at those smug faces (attached photo of Dominion CEO, CFO and legal team)!!!! $787.5 million dollars bought silence for the FoxNews wretched lying POS broadcasters. Proof positive America is a shithole where anything and everyone can be bought for the highest bid.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obviously Smartmatic should be expected to win their case.

In light of what has come out under discovery in the Dominion case, I believe Ashli Babbitt's family would have a strong case against Fox.

So would the police officers injured (and the families of those killed) on January 6.

So would the protesters arrested for January 6.

All of the above could extort huge settlements as long as Fox is willing to pay to keep Murdoch and his clowns off the witness stand.

And now there is talk of a shareholder's suit. That may be what brings about the real changes at Fox.

I really wanted to see a trial.

@SeaGreenEyez, I'm not sure about that. Dominion is only an $80 million company. It would be hard to prove the damages they were asking for. And punitive damages generally do not exceed a reasonable multiple of compensatory damages.

@mcgeo52 l just wanted to see those dicks and dickettes have to testify in court.

@Sticks48, so do I, and at this point I’m fairly sure they will.

@mcgeo52 I hope so.

Smartmatic made it clear in a statement after the Dominion settlement was announced that it is not backing down:
"Dominion’s litigation exposed some of the misconduct and damage caused by Fox’s disinformation campaign. Smartmatic will expose the rest. Smartmatic remains committed to clearing its name, recouping the significant damage done to the company, and holding Fox accountable for undermining democracy."

We'll have to wait and see.

First, for Dominion, it was always about the money. This was a hell of a payday for a company with an annual revenue of less than $18M and between 100 and 250 employees. All that social engineering stuff, that is what we hoped would happen, but was never realistic to expect. A lot of damage was done, a lot more is to come, with at least two more blockbuster lawsuits to settle.

What did you expect?Money rules over all these greedy son-of-a-bitches!🤬

I'm pissed. Still waiting for the details if there will be any accountability for lying.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.