Agnostic.com

8 7

The further I get away from my deconstruction and the more I have interactions with Christian’s now I can clearly see why people hated Christian’s. They are annoying as hell and their arguments trying to prove their religion are so weak

abyers1970 7 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the same kind of effort was used to try and prove the existence of Mother Goose, everyone would laugh at their shenanigans.

Betty Level 8 Apr 22, 2023

As an anti-theist, the enemy is religion itself not religious people. In fact, I generally prefer the company of religious people because I think they try harder to get along with others probably because they think it is expected of them. Of course, they don't talk about religion around me, for whatever reason. I hate religion and I hate conservatism but I don't hate religious people or most conservatives.

Also, I do apologize if my previous comment embarrassed you as I was sincerely trying to be helpful. Probably half of the people I encounter on the internet don't know how to use the apostrophe. It's not a crime.

The apostrophe was auto-correct from my phone. I know the proper use of apostrophe

For what it is worth, I am quite happy to leave people to their own choice of religion. It is only when some of those people try to ram their own manifestly absurd and often abusive ideas down other people's throats that I have an issue. They rarely last even two minutes with me when they try to pull that sort of stunt on me.

I don't get angry but I can be dismissive.

They are truly despicable and insane vermin.

Not hate, only pity.

I prefer not to think of it as hatred. I detest their behavior, and find their morality to be so defective as to belong solidly in the negative column. I don't draw a strong distinction between them and most other religions; they all confer a consciousness degraded by absurd fantasy, ugly injunctions and a concerted disavowal of critical thinking.

With all due respect, are you interested in a very brief lesson in the use of the apostrophe? I can clear up its general usage for you in a few sentences. I don't know if anyone has ever made such an offer to you before, so I thought I would.

Full stops as well.

I don't hate them, I just don't want to hear their bullshit.

I just want them to hear their own bullshit.

@Fernapple I don't have the energy to debate what people have deeply embedded in their little minds.

@Fernapple I just want them to understand that it is BS.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:720539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.