Agnostic.com

4 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Faux Noos, your source for all the gaslighting you can want..

I still wish it would of went to trial and force faux news to swear on their Bible to tell the truth.

They didnt' want to have bibles burst into flames under their hands as they swore to tell the truth...

If you tell lies about voting machines switching votes in an election you will have to pay for it. I'm not surprised that Fox caved on this one even if they would not admit it to the public. Now they must face a lawsuit by Smartmatic. I'm sure others will follow. Some say none of this will hurt Fox News because the payments will likely come from insurance. OK. After a big run with this maybe Fox News will not be able to get insurance. Even if they change their name companies will know who they are. I'm sure companies will remember who Murdoch is also. Justice is slow sometimes.

Even before the so called 'trail' we knew it was all bullshit. One cannot trust the Murdoch press one iota.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:720648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.