Agnostic.com

3 1

Big Pharma's Destruction of American Journalism
What the recent changes at Fox News say about the country.
by 'A Midwestern Doctor'

'Like many of you, I was astonished to hear that Tucker Carlson had been abruptly dismissed from Fox News. Since it happened, I’ve pondered if there is anything (ideally medically related) I can share on this topic others are not sharing. I now think there is, so this article will try to provide a broader context to Tucker's firing.
Tucker’s Final Broadcast
Tucker Carlson was abruptly dismissed from Fox News sometime between Saturday, 4-22-23, and Monday, 4-24-23 (likely closer to the Monday). Many believe the ten-minute segment he made (on 4-19-23) caused Fox News to cancel the most popular news host on national television despite it significantly damaged the network's financial revenue.

Given the importance of what he said here, I hope his firing results in many more people seeing that segment.
Tucker Carlson
As stated above, although I identified as a Democrat for most of my life, I have never liked the mainstream media and never listened to any news host (I thought most of what they said was meaningless partisan talking points meant to distract people from the real issues plus whatever talking points their corporate sponsors wanted to be promoted). What drew me to Tucker Carlson was that he would tell the truth on many topics no one else was willing to touch, particularly the military-industrial complex and the dangers of pharmaceuticals.
Tucker thus put Fox News in an awkward position. He became the most popular news host on television, but he also covered many topics inconvenient for the network and its sponsors. This cycle has gradually escalated with Tucker being bolder in what he was willing to speak about and more and more unconstitutional demands from Democratic members of the government for him to be censored (e.g., AOC had just gone an air calling for this and not long before the senate majority leader had done the same).'

BDair 8 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG! Now it is all about antivaxxers again. I should have known. As for Tucker, he is gone now because Murdoch will be faced with Smartmatic lawsuits (and others) soon. Keeping him on would prove to be a liability in the end.

Liability to the highest profiteering and highest bribery.

He was so big, I thought he was probably with the elites. Now he got fired or canceled, it's because he is telling too much of the truth

His audience will follow him wherever he goes.
Hopefully he lands on a platform where he can
tell the truth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:721288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.