Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Man Shoots 5 People AR15 Because They Dared Ask Him to Stop Shooting in Yard

This barely made the news. It happened last night. Are we getting numb to it?

barjoe 9 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The best way to stop anybody annoying you is by means of the Second Amendment.

"And I will kill anybody who dares to insult me by talking about a 'well regulated militia'."

Yes, mass murders are the new normal. As such, they no longer constitute news.

I agree. Solutions addressed by violence seem to be the new normal. Sad how politicians will draft bills and pass laws to protect a fetus but will do nothing to protect children.

The media is 100% complicit because... Suppose the media were to display the destroyed remains of these shootings. That would end the controversy right there and we'd get the gun legislation we should have. But no, preserving the "dignity" of the victims is more important than saving thousands of lives. Yeah, right...

Dems warned everyone about recreating the old West and most folks laughed at us. It's not that I'm numb to it so much as our society allowed this to happen by ignoring our perfectly logical warnings so fuck them. Can't have a war without victims so those come with the territory. My own thoughts are that guns are a Con problem, created and fostered by Cons, and only they can make the problem end. They won't do that until their own interests are no longer viable because of guns so pain in their communities is expected. Hopefully those lost were going to be Cons, anyway.

Those killed this time were Honduran, so this will be swept under the already full rug.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:721755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.