Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK DeNiro a father at 79

I saw this on the news tonight and I couldn’t believe it! If Nick Cannon follows in the same path, he could be the father of 50 kids by the time he gets to 80 years old. What is wrong with these old actors? Tony Randal had one way late in life too. I had a vasectomy when I had my second son at 28.

Barnie2years 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like DeNiro as an actor, but as a person, leaves a lot to be desired. Having children when you are already middle-aged is an exercise in self indulgence and ego,, as you are depriving the child of you being healthy and active enough to be as involved in their life as they deserve, since you may well be dead before they even reach adulthood. And having them after you are already 60, or elderly, as in DeNiro's case, suggests to me not only the above personality traits, but also possibly a desperate attempt to deny your own mortality and seek to live forever thru your offspring. Sad to see this behavior from him. Should have gotten snipped or started having sex within his own age group, as in women who were post menopausal, long ago..

How nice for him, but is it fair for his kid to grow up without a father who can't be active and vital, let alone alive? My father was 51 when I came along, and I remember him being in a perpetually bad mood when I was active and wanted to play. Then he died when I was 18.

My thinking exactly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:723358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.