Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything that shows that Trump is a dumb ass I'm for it.

Way to go, Liz. It all gets worse when you realize that Trump has said he will take vengeance when re-elected. This could only mean that he will make the presidency all about himself again.

I may not agree with her political views, but she does have ethics and scruples, unlike most republicans today.

Now ask her how much her family income has gone up since the start of the war in Ukraine. That will tell you why she hates Trump so much.

I care more about what POTUS Joe says about the confirmed rapist but it's nice of her to say. Her father lied to get us into a war, which killed over 150,000 innocent Iraqis, so the company he was CEO of could get no-bid contracts for it. Liz doesn't talk so much about that but I guarantee those she scorns do.

I have long thought she is preparing for a run next year as an independent or third party candidate for prez.. I would not vote for her, because I disagree with her on almost all policy issues, and refuse to play the lesser evil game of voting for someone simply because they aren't Trump, etc...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:723415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.