Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Uganda’s Anti-LGBTQ Bill Threatens Tourism as Well as Lives -- Bloomberg

Legislation imposing jail time or death on queer individuals is creating a risky atmosphere of heightened vigilante justice. Even waiting to be passed, it’s already hurting the travel industry.

snytiger6 9 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are definitely shooting themselves in the face. They have fabulous natural tourism assets, and historically it's been a top earner of hard foreign currency. It will also impact foreign investment. "Satan does his finest work in the name of Our Lord."

I've traveled all northern Africa. Then parts of east and west Africa. If I were gay or a woman I wouldn't tour Africa because it's most dangerous and difficult continent to travel.

Who the hell would want to visit there anyway! Only way I would go would be to collect my million dollar reward from the Prince who I agreed to help with his little financial issues! 😂😂

I see no reason to go on holiday in any country that is infested with such evil fuckwits.

The anit-LGBT+ policies are instigated and funded by American religious groups

All this hatred for what?

Such murderous intolerance is in defense of their fear-ridden egos.

@anglophone I think that just as in any other country the politicians are the ones behind all of this. As long as the population are busy with being angry with someone else they do not pay attention to all the horrible things the politicians are up to.

@Jolanta I like your analysis.

@anglophone Thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:724462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.