Agnostic.com

2 8

Child Abuse in Churches is not All Sexual

Children forced to perform for adults pleasure in pentacostal churches by speaking in tongues and other perversions.

This is not the one I mentioned in another post, but if you Google there are tons like this.

This kid is obviously being emotionally tortured and compelled to perform until he complies.

This is child abuse.

[tiktok.com]

BufftonBeotch 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In a future century, religious indoctrination will be unlawful child abuse.

It is brainwashing. Severe punishment until you comply

@Garban I tend to agree. Once a religious government gets entrenched, think Iran, it can maintain control for seemingly ever (they use the same methods used throughout history by tyrants).

I don't frequent tiktok so have no idea what the link is to. But abuse in such churches is mental/emotional and physical in addition to sexual.

It is a little boy, maybe about 11 or 12 who is being held in place as he is sobbing and repeatedly told he must speak in tongues and adults are blocking any escape and he has no hope of rescue.
The preacher keeps demanding he speak in tongues until the kid, drool dropping out of his mouth he is sobbing so hard, finally complies and is rewarded.

And they call it a "gift..."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:724704
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.