Agnostic.com

7 3

Don’t you hate it when you get an annoying song stuck in your head?

Lol that is about the worst and annoying things that csn happen, especially if it is a song I hate!

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A long time back, I heard on NPR that a remedy for earworms is to hum "The Girl From Ipanema". It works for me. I think this is the program:
[radiolab.org]

I like it. It's usually a song I like -- lyrics I appreciate. Sometimes they relate to what's going on in life. Often they emerge from dreams.

We play a game at work where we try to find the most annoying song we can and sing the first lines of it to get it stuck in everyone's heads.

or even a saying that you don't like

Is it just me, or do most of the ear-worm songs tend to be somewhat retro?
I can't get "Take On Me" out of my head.

Grimm Level 3 Dec 8, 2017

I literally wake up every morning with a song going in my head and it can stay with me all day sometimes.

It’s annoying.

I don't have this happening to me much. I don't know very many or hear very many annoying songs. I have my iPod I use all the time. I don't listen to the radio or the music in the dining room at work.

lol I was at Walmart doing some grocery shopping and this annoying song came on and it got stuck in my head

I don't listen to the music there. I'm busy buying things I need. In and out. I hate Wal-Mart.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.