Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Trump says he’s been indicted in classified documents investigation; Justice Dept. yet to confirm

Trump getting indicted and Pat Robertson dropping dead on the same day? I had a drink on New Years Eve, I think I owe myself another. I should've bought a lottery ticket.

barjoe 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For him to say it early means he wants and needs the attention. He needs this to be true so he can keep all his sheep. This is similar to my co-worker saying media is "picking on Trump" because he is an easy target. Trump is a player who needs your thoughts because without all the hoopla he will just fade away. This is part of his personality. He also continues to get money from the gullible with his wild claims.

It's official on Tuesday he will be "arrested"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:726680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.