Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Girl, 9, accused of being trans at Kelowna track meet - Kelowna News - Castanet.net

I personally have been chastised because I don't think trans women should be allowed to complete and dominates cisgender athletes. That being said, this is horrible abuse against a 9 year old girl. I blame all those angry haters in the Republican party who've used this as a raw meat dog whistle. Totally horrible people.

barjoe 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with you whole heartedly. Not much into the trans thing myself or the use of ignorant pronouns that people are taking so seriously now, and I believe this thing will turn around later to bite them all in the ass. "What personal pronouns do you use" is a dumb question.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:726764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.