Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Trump humiliated as protests he called for fail to materialize - YouTube

Republicans may have to worry abotu Trump being thneir candidate once again, but I don't think, as long as democrats turn out to vote in the general election, that we have to worry about Trump even coming close to winning. Enthusiasm for Trump is waning...

snytiger6 9 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One thing is certain. If Trump does not die and is also not elected in 2024 he will be there again to claim the election was stolen from him. Face it. He has a big ego and also big bills that need payments now.

I hear on one news report that Trump thinks if he can win, he will be able to pardon himself. When he doesn't win in 2024, I think he will have so many legal troubles that most won't take him as seriously as they might have in the past.

@snytiger6 The strange thing is that a lot of his followers think he can pardon himself and this includes a few attorneys. What the hell has happened to our education system?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:726806
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.