Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Anti-science conspiracies pose new threats to US biomedicine in 2023

Just ask pieces of shit like RFK Jr and Joe Rogan.

barjoe 9 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This does not surprise me but none of it is funny either. Some claim to know just how we got Covid and the revelation only produces a political opinion. Others blame Fauci, Gates, etc. for creating this monster. Apparently they are "weaponizing" this or wanting to "kill off some people." Vaccinations have never been about killing us off and intelligent people know this. They use the anti-science approach in order to remain antivaxxers. There are even myths on this involving Jenny McCarthy and her autistic son that we will never get rid of. In my view as long as we have people posting video and being paid by likes, clicks, and views this will always continue. The reason is that people are making money.

Recently I have heard that the GOP is now getting more vocal in our current state of un-rest but again we are talking politics to even say this. What is actually happening is that one party openly accuses the other of doing things that they themselves are doing. I heard yesterday how Dems are behind all these shootings, etc. and the truth is that media does not make this claim at all. The truth is that it is all being made up for those who want to hear. Some people want to be in an Alex Jones sort of world.

Your writings stick out to me since the content ara ara meaning is interesting and simple to understand. Even though I've read a lot of websites, I still like yours more. Your essay was interesting to read. I can understand the essay better now that I've read it carefully. In the future, I'd like to read more of your writing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:726900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.