Agnostic.com

1 0

I am glad the SSL certificate of Agnostics.com is back in place.

We lived, are living through these events. Growing up, I thought Pearl Harbor was huge, WWII was huge and things like those would never happen again.

Now we have lived through 9/11, the unjustified 2 Iraq Wars, the failed Afghanistan war, Jan 6th riots and 4 indictments of ex President Trump by legal courts.

All these are huge, not just for our generation but for generations to come. I am not even mentioning the Mars missions and AI.

Do you agree?

On the scale of 1 to 4, please select how big are these events?

• 2 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 1 vote
St-Sinner 9 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump has still not been indicted for the Jan 6 insurrection; supposedly because it would be 'hard' to make the case?!!! It shouldn't matter how likely it is to get a conviction (as with the impeachments). The real problem is that the GOP does not pay a price for their treason. Most of them should be registered as foreign agents...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:728103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.