Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK What did Abigail Jo Shry do? Criminal history explored as Texas woman arrested for threatening judge over Trump case

Texas woman with criminal history threatens to kill Judge Chutkan and others.
"Hey you stupid slave n***r", you're in our sights, we want to kill you. If Trump doesn't get elected 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, bitch. You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it." -Abigail Jo Shry

barjoe 9 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did a lot of crazy shit when I was drinking, but I didn't come close to this.

We need a 'special' kind of prison for people like this. If she's christian (which she probably is) lets call them heavenly prisons.

It may have a hate crime enhancement and with prior instances, she could face some time. Odds are she'll get a wrist slap because, hey, it's Texas...

If she threatened to kill Ted Cruz, she'd get the book thrown at her, but she'd have my admiration.

a trump Karen - often you can tell by the forehead.

The amount of hubris it takes to stand in front of law enforcement and tell them that you'd kill a politician if they came to your town is scary af.

Doing Trump’s bidding. Like a good little cult automaton.

skado Level 9 Aug 17, 2023
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:728311
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.