Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Longtime ‘The Price Is Right’ Host Bob Barker Dies At 99

He was a flawed person but he was also an icon and an animal rights activist. He is now going to take the long that long dirt nap.

barjoe 9 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bob Barker led a campaign for years about how TERRIBLY our elephants ''suffered'' in a 5 1/2 acre exhibit at LA Zoo! He'd never been there...never seen it....never toured the barns, talked with keepers, etc...none of that. I'm sure he thought he knew something about elephants but.....

Finally, not long after he retired, he toured the zoo with the Director and was shown all the enhancements to the exhibit, all the enrichment, specially created slopes, etc, to exercise their legs, .....and, at the end of the tour, he never said a word!

PETA is like that as well. Bob Barker also sexually harassed the original models. He had a long term affair with one model Diane who sued him and the show. Another model named Holly was fired after he coerced her to testify on his behalf. She refused. A couple years later he fired Janice Pennington for the same thing. So yeah. He had his ways.

@barjoe He had PETA following him like puppies, sucking up to his publicity value.....they'd coach little children to approach zoo guests and parrot lies. I personally heard them doing it. PETA isn't an organization I'd support....EVER.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:729261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.