Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Right-Wingers Hating on Travis Kelce as He Leaves Arrowhead With Taylor Swift

I'm not a fan of Travis Kelce because he plays for the Chiefs. I know I can't name one Taylor Swift song, but if MAGA Republicans are against them, I'm for them. The hate for these two kids on Twitter "X" is astounding. Republicans are horrible people.

barjoe 9 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The intelligence level in this country just keeps dropping. I don't know any of her songs either, but have heard she doesn't hold back on her ex's in her songs. That is Travis' biggest issue.

Who really cares if someone got vaccinated or drank a beer you did not like? That's childish. I was recently standing in a line talking to others and somebody started in on vaccinations. I looked the punk in the eyes and said I have been vaccinated my entire life. He quickly shut up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:731929
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.