Agnostic.com

4 1

Rofl lmao -trump guilty of fraud

A New York State civil court has found former US president Donald Trump and his family business liable for illegally inflating his net worth, Justice Arthur Engoron revealed on Tuesday.

US court finds Donald Trump guilty of fraud – Reuters [rt.com]

Trump's claim that no bank or insurance company was harmed is of course totally spurious.

FrayedBear 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did this ruling affect you financially?

P.S. in case you forgot (you do have a poor memory) I very much dislike Trump so you can feel free to criticize him as much as you want to.

I thought you are a retired lawyer.

@FrayedBear I am, what has that got to do with disliking Trump?

@Alienbeing if the ruling did financially affect me are proposing suing & if so how much & whom should I i claim judicial award from?

@FrayedBear Try answering the question, then you will get a response.

Which is like a burglar's claim to be innocent because after he stole your jewelry, and gave it to his girlfriend for Christmas, he then stole it back off her , broke in to your house again and put it back.

This happened because Old Yeller yelled too much.

you find that surprising?? ALL politicians are criminals no matter what creed, race or culture

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:732068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.