Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK UH-OH: Now it's RIGHT WINGERS boycotting Chick-Fil-A - YouTube

This kind of fits with an earlier post about how despite right ting boycotts, corporations who are inclusive are doing better...

snytiger6 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good. I'm still not going to give them my money. I hope everyone boycotts and they go out of business and Popeye's, a restaurant that actually knows how to make a chicken sandwich, will open in all of their old locations.

Popeye's had a terrible labor practices record.

@snytiger6 Pretty sure almost every single business that operates in the United States has a terrible labor practices record. I see a huge difference between a business doing what you expect them to do (make as much money as they can- though we expect them to do it within the bounds of the law) and using their profits to make the lives of certain people worse and petition the government to discriminate against them.

Watch out. Next they might destroy their Kurieg Coffee machines. 🙂

May e they should simply STFU about their corporate beliefs??????

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:733117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.