Agnostic.com

4 1

Einstein talking about souls and the universe? No fucking way! One of the greatest scientists known to humankind would never do such a thing.

FvckY0u 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great hair!

skado Level 9 Oct 7, 2023

None of us were given a soul. We are the soul. It is not something extra that you were given by anyone.

Einstein did say those words, but I don't think the words 'soul' and 'spirit' are to be taken literally . It is also said that he was fascinated by Spinoza's Pantheism.

Ryo1 Level 8 Oct 7, 2023

@FvckY0u I didn'r realise that you're that shallow. You normally ponder a lot over the stuff you post.

@FvckY0u You're missing the point, mate. It is important to know in what context Einstein said those words.
>>>Einstein talking about souls and the universe? No fucking way! One of the greatest scientists known to humankind would never do such a thing.
They are your words. You were hasty in reaching the conclusion on those Einstein's words.

I suspect that you didn't your homework before you posted the quote, unless, your real purpose of posting it was nothing but to draw attention to yourself. In that case, you are not as genuine as I thought you were. Disappointing.

@FvckY0u
That is why you are shallow and self-centred, mate. And whatever is said to you, you'll soon get over it because you are shallow and self-centered. I truly thought you were better than this, mate. I wish you well.

Most people on here will be well aware of Einstein's views on religion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:733138
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.