Agnostic.com

3 14

"Two Presidents" video by the Lincoln Project

Hilarious!

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had not seen this one. hehehehehe
The Lincoln Project has some good writers. Just wish those guys who started the Lincoln Project had come to their senses sooner.

I've seen this. Why do so many fools still support djt???

That is a million dollar question

I love this one. Recently it has been brought to my attention that we could see Trump elected and under house arrest while running things from Mar A Lago. We live in Bizzaro world.

That day will not happen. There's over a year left and so many things are happening to prove his criminality. Some states are already trying to get him off the ballot because of the 14th amendment. Things may be crashing in this country but we still have a looong way to go before electing this buffoon for another term!!

@jackjr Love your optimism. I am on the roller coaster of emotions on that issue.

1. Nah, can't happen again.
    or
  2. Yeah, people are absofuckinglutely that stupid as to elect him again.

@silverotter11 Some time ago was a report that many Democrats hope that tRump gets on the ballot as it will knock all numbnut republicans off. It will then be a massive failure. Can anyone in their right mind think this criminal, narcissist, insane, fascist could ever get re-elected with all that he's facing!? We have a system and as flawed as it is I doubt we've sunk that low. Perhaps you need toescape to a more sane part of the state.

@jackjr I would LOVE to! I need to find a place where I can put a tiny home. I have been looking for new digs, the places I would want to move to are out of my price range.

@silverotter11 I've been looking at a lot of tiny home videos. I don't really like the trailer ones as the lofts tend to make one crawl to bed. I have a loft with a 5' ceiling and that is considered high for some of the tiny homes. There are a lot of videos for smaller normal homes which look much better. My home is smallish (but not at all tiny) and I wouldn't mind moving, but not alone. There are rural areas in this area (Fidalgo Island).

@jackjr The solution to a loft for a sleeping area is to have high ceilings and the sleeping area on a lift/hoist system, lower to sleep raise it up for the rest of the awake time. While most do tend to look a bit trailery I think a Streamline Moderne/Art Deco facade would certainly "class" up a tiny home.

Interesting foresight.
It seems that his supporters are unwavering

@silverotter11 There some where the bedroom is in the tongue area. Those ceiling are higher. Even 6' would be plenty. The whole idea of raising and lowering bedrooms will get tiring after a while. (for some even making their bed is tiring). LOL

@silverotter11, @Unity Because they haven't sense enough to question anything.

@jackjr I don't make my bed so raisin' it up out of the way is a win win situation for me. I go to bed, I sleep and then I get up. If I was still into sexaul gymnastics raising and lower the bed platform might get tiring but that's why it would be some sort of hydraulic mechanism and not manual. hahahahaha

@silverotter11 I don't really make mine either. I have an issue with dust mites so just roll the sheet back so the bed can air dry. I can't remember about the other thing, you mentioned, works. It's been so long I probably forgot how (not really).

@jackjr 🤣🤣🤣

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:734661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.